The recipe to make Mango Pudding is not only easy but you can make it with most of the ingredients available at home only. Moreover this simple recipe of Mango Pudding does not take much time for preparation. Let’s learn how to make Mango Pudding.
Ingredients to make Mango Pudding
2 cups milk (preferably full cream)
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tsp corn flour
3 tbsp lukewarm milk
How to make Mango Pudding (easy Dessert)
- Firstly blend the mango pulp with milk and sugar in a blender.
- Make a smooth puree of this mixture.
- Now mix 3 tbsp lukewarm milk in corn flour in a bowl.
- Heat 2 cups milk in a pan over medium flame and mix the mango puree.
- After boiling add cornflour mixture.
- Keep stirring it so that it doesn’t get lumpy. After 5 minutes this mixture will look a little thick.
- Now switch off the gas and let it cool down a bit.
- Grease a mold with oil and add the mixture. Keep it in the fridge to cool for 1 to 2 hours. Once set, serve mango pudding easy dessert cool.
- If you don’t have moulds you can use your glass bowls to set pudding
- Garnish with tutti frutti, choco chips, rainbow sprinklers or chocolate syrup depending upon the availability.