Weather is changing from cold chilly winter days to sunny hot days with blissful Spring in between. Now the cravings for cool and chilly drinks and food will start. Ice creams, Kulfis are the first things that come in our mind in summers especially for kids.
Due to Coronavirus pandemic many of us have tried preparing tasty food at home itself including ice creams and smoothies. Although Coronavirus spread has reduced but still risk is there. So it’s better to relieve heat and sunny season with ice creams prepared at home. Moreover making ice creams at home will reduce and control the preservative intake also that usually comes along with market made versions.
So here’s a Easy way to make Vanilla Ice cream at Home without cream and condensed milk.
Easy Way to Make Vanilla Ice Cream At Home
- 2 cups Full cream milk
- 1-1.5 tablespoon Custard Powder/ Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
How to Make Vanilla Ice cream At Home
- Firstly boil full cream milk on medium flame.
- Now take 4-5 tablespoon milk in a bowl and add custard powder. Mix it well. You can use corn flour in place of custard powder.
- In the boiling milk add sugar and custard powder mix.
- Mix and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- When milk thickens switch off the flame and add vanilla essence.
- You can add home made cream (malai) and mix well.
- Transfer this mix to an airtight container.
- Refrigerate this ice cream mix for around 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours take it out and pour the ice cream mix in a blender and blend to make it creamier.
- Again transfer this mix in box and refrigerate in freezer for atleast 6 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce or nuts and enjoy with wafers.
- Moreover scoop out and garnish differently with different sauces (chocolate, strawberry), chocochips, sprinklers, nuts etc…. whatever you like.
Alternatively Set this easy homemade vanilla ice cream in ice cream moulds for your little ones and engage them by decorating with nuts, sprinklers, tutti frutti, chocochips …..
Happy summers with lots of fun and preservative free easy ice creams.