Egg omelette is one of the easiest breakfast option that is prepared quickly. Try out this mix vegetable egg omelet which is a healthier breakfast option good for choosy kids who don’t eat veggies. Just chop and mix few vegetables with egg and serve your kids healthy and fulfilling breakfast.
Ingredients to make Mix Vegetable Egg Omelette
- 4 eggs,
- 1 tsp black pepper powder,
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 carrot finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves,
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped beans
- salt to taste,
- 1 tsp chaat masala,
- 1 tbsp Butter (optional)
- 1/2 tomato finely chopped.
How to Make Mix Vegetable Egg Omelette
- Firstly break the eggs and place it in a bowl. Add black pepper powder and salt to it and mix.
- Now add finely chopped carrots, green coriander, beans, capsicum and onion. After pouring, whisk well and keep aside.
- Then heat oil/butter in a pan. Now add the egg, which has been dissolved in bowl with mixed vegetables.
- After adding the batter to the pan, add chopped tomatoes and the remaining coriander leaves.
- Remove after cooking for four to five minutes.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over it and serve it with bread toast or enjoy as it is. Recipe Notes:
- Add on to the taste of Mix vegetable egg omelette by adding finely chopped spring onion.
- Bell peppers of different colours not only adds on to the colour and taste of Omelette but also enhances the nutritional value.
- While using butter firstly add few drops of oil and then add butter. This will prevent butter from burning.