Having a barbeque party at home and thinking about vegetarian items, here’s the solution. Let’s learn how to make Soya Chunk Kebabs and let your vegetarian friends also enjoy your barbeque party at home.
Here is an easy and quick recipe for party starters, kids and adults.
Ingredients to make Soya Chunk Kebabs:
- 2 cups Nutrela Soya Chunks (soaked for 10 minutes and squeezed)
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri mirch
- 200 gms Curd/ Dahi
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Kasuri methi (Dry fenugreek leaves) powder
- 2 tbsp Cashew paste
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
How to make Soya Chunk Kebabs for Barbeque Party
- Take a bowl and add mustard oil, ginger garlic paste, Kashmiri mirch, Garam masala, curd, coriander powder salt, lemon juice, cashew paste, kasuri methi powder and mix well.
- Now add soaked and squeezed Nutrela Soya Chunks and marinate for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Pierce Nutrela soya chunks in grill sticks and grill on low flame for around 3-4 minutes. Keep rotating to avoid burning.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve sizzling hot with onion rings.
- Use Soya chunks to make kababs.
- Soya chunks don’t take much time to cook so grill them for 3-4 minutes only.
- Serve Soya Chunk Kebabs with other grilled veggies like potato, capsicum, onions.
- Moreover you can serve this with Rumali Roti and green mint chutney garnished with lots of onion rings and grated radish.