Aloo Chana Chaat is a healthy snack recipe prepared with boiled potatoes, chickpeas with or without chutney. Moreover This healthy snack is loaded with proteins, dietary fiber and iron. This snack is not only fulfilling snack but is a very good and easy lunchbox option.
Moreover add this healthy snack to birthday party menu of your little one or picnic meals loaded with energy, taste and fun.
Aloo Chana Chaat is a power packed post workout schedule with high fiber and low fats. this is very much required to provide strength and muscle build up.
Ingredients to make Aloo Chana Chaat
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 cup kala chana/ kabuli chana (soaked and boiled black gram/ chickpeas/)
- 2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt as required
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon aloo bhujia (optional)
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- 2 green chilli finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon raw peanuts
How to make Aloo Chana Chaat
- Firstly take a pan and heat oil over medium flame and roast peanuts.
- Take a large bowl and add boiled and cut potato cubes, boiled chickpeas, chopped onion, tomato, coriander, chillis, aloo bhujia, peanuts chaat masala, coriander leaves.
- Finally add lemon juice and mix well.
- Add some salt while boiling chickpeas.
- Last but not least Use the water remained after straining boiled chickpeas/ black gram in curries or dal.
- Add on to the taste by adding khatti meethi (sweet and sour) imli chutney.