Make this Diwali special with these quick and easy Diwali special recipes for your family and near and dear ones. Celebrate the festival of light, Diwali with healthy and tasty food and spread happiness.
Here’s a list of 6 Diwali Special Recipes that can be made in different ways and with different ingredients. Moreover these recipes are loved by most of us and makes a fulfilling dinner or lunch menu for get together at home. Additionally lots of desserts and sweet dishes are also suggested here.
List Of Diwali Special Recipes Quick and Easy
- KheerKheer is one traditional food that is prepared almost in all homes on Diwali for Laxmi pooja. Try out some simpler, quick, easy and delicious recipes of kheer like Makhana Kheer, Poha Kheer. This festive season keep condensed milk or milk powder handy.
- Gulab JamunRunning short of time try out Gulab jamun premixes to make tasty Dessert. But while preparing the gulab jamun balls be patient and don’t hurry.
- Paneer Masala CurryBe it a dinner party or lunch party Paneer masala curry always adds on to the treat. Try out simpler ways to make Paneer Butter Masala, Matar Paneer, Shahi Paneer. Prepare tomato puree and ginger garlic paste in your spare time and store it in refigerator. This will reduce your preparation time. Moreover try to prepare any paneer curry dish 3-4 hours before serving. This enhances the taste and texture of curry.
- Mix VegetableThinking about quick and easy side dish to prepare go for mix vegetable. Cauliflower, beans, carrots make a good mix. You can add mushrooms and baby corns also. Soya chunks can also be added if you like soya chunks.
- Crispy PakodeAny festival in our country is incomplete without pakode/ fritters. Traditionally in almost all the homes of Uttarakhand Urad Dal pakode are must for pooja. You can try out Urad Dal pakode, Crispy Moong Dal Pakode, Mix Vegetable Pakode.
- RaitaDifferent types of Raita like cucumber raita, boondi raita, Burhani raita can be prepared as side dish. All these raita are very easy to make and does not require any special preparations
These are the ideas to make the festival more enjoyable with your family and friends. Light lots of Diyas, spread love and happiness to all. Meanwhile take care of health also. Eat healthy, tasty food and enjoy Diwali. Happy Diwali, Goverdhan pooja and Bhai Dooj.