Bitter gourd (also known as bitter melon, Karela) Momordica charantia belongs to family of gourds like cucumber, squash, zucchini. In addition to its sharp bitter flavor and distinct appearance, Bitter Gourd is associated with several impressive health benefits.
Include in your diet Bitter Gourd for better health.
How Bitter Gourd for Better Health
Regular use of Bitter Gourd is laced with multiple health benefits.
- Bitter gourd is packed with lots of nutrients. Moreover it’s low in calories yet high in fiber .
- Bitter melon has been shown to improve several markers of long-term , including levels of fructosamine and hemoglobin A1c.
- Bitter melon decrease cholesterol levels to support overall heart health.
- Regular use of Bitter gourd extract may help decrease belly fat and body weight. Hence help in weight control.
- Bitter gourd is packed with polyphenols that lower inflammation in the body . Hence has anti inflammatory role.
- Bitter gourd is rich in a number of important antioxidants
Bitter melon is easy to prepare and is used in many different dishes and recipes. Regular consumption of Bitter Gourd in moderation is good for overall health. However, consuming high amounts of bitter melon or taking bitter melon supplements may be associated with several adverse effects.
Bitter Gourd for better health only when consumed in adequate quantity.
Pregnant women, people with underlying health problems, and those taking blood sugar-lowering medications should consult their doctor before use.
Make your health better with Bitter Gourd.